What is love? / by Mac Barnett ; illustrated by Carson Ellis.
- 6 of 18 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Derby Public Library.
5 current holds with 18 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Derby Public Library||JP BAR (Text to phone)||34047149145279||Juvenile Picture Book||Checked out||02/10/2022|
- ISBN: 145217640X : SAL
- ISBN: 9781452176406 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781452176406
- ISBN: 145217640X
- Physical Description: 1 volume : chiefly illustrations (colour) ; 28 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
A boy sets out to find someone to answer a question that he asks his grandmother, and eventually his quest leads him back home.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-5. Chronicle Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Love > Juvenile fiction.
Grandmothers > Juvenile fiction.
Picture books for children.
Love > Fiction.
Grandmothers > Fiction.
|Genre:||Children's stories > Pictorial works.