The Quentin Blake collection / Quentin Blake.
- ISBN: 9781867582717
- ISBN: 1867582716
- Physical Description: 2 audio discs (1 hr., 23 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, MI : Brilliance Audio, 
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tom Felton.
A collection of seventeen children's stories from award-winning author, Quentin Blake. Stories included: Angel Pavement, Angelica Sprocket's Pockets, Angelo, A Sailing Boat in the Sky, Fantastic Daisy Artichoke, The Green Ship, Jack and Nancy, Lester and the Unusual Pet, Loveykins, Lester at the Seaside, Patrick, Simpkin, Snuff, The Five of Us, The Weed, Mr Filkins in the Desert, and Zagazoo.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children's stories, English.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Derby Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Derby Public Library||JBKCD BLA (Text)||34047149145345||Juvenile Book on CD||Available||-|