Nothing burns as bright as you / Ashley Woodfolk.
- ISBN: 9780358655350
- ISBN: 0358655358
- Physical Description: 277 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Versify, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
A novel in verse that captures the unbalanced experience of an all-consuming love between two unnamed, queer, Black teen girls who move rapidly from strangerhood into a protective best friendship before becoming dysfunctional lovers and mutually destructive partners in crime.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Novels in verse.
Romans en vers.
- 22 of 23 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Derby Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 23 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Derby Public Library||YA FIC WOO (Text)
Digital Bookplate/Donation note: Donated by Derby Lion's Club
|34047152267721||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|