Never never / Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher.
- ISBN: 9798885788144
- Physical Description: 517 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"Thorndike Press press large print basic."
"Charlie Wynwood and Silas Nash have been best friends since they could walk. They've been in love since the age of fourteen. But as of this morning, they are complete strangers. Their first kiss, their first fight, the moment they fell in love--every memory has vanished. Now Charlie and Silas must work together to uncover the truth about what happened to them and why. But the more they learn about the couple they used to be, the more they question why they were ever together to begin with"-- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amnesia > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Large type books.
Large print books.
- 2 of 12 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Derby Public Library.
- 8 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Derby Public Library||LP FIC HOO (Text)
Digital Bookplate/Donation note: Purchased through the Cohen Family Book Fund
|34047152264967||Adult New Fiction Large Type||Checked out||03/28/2023|